Dance with me

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Leaving Again

Thank you for your kind words of comfort yesterday. I still cannot fully grasp Sarah's death and maybe won't until that moment when I see her family without her or witness her mother's tears as she talks about her. Still, she is so much on my mind and in my heart. This has been a year of losses...both friends leaving behind a legacy of love and faithfulness and yet, leaving little children. I don't understand and maybe don't want to understand at this point...I think I will just live in the grief for awhile. I think that is the healthiest thing to do at this moment.

I leave today to go to Mexico. I will be back on Monday and will tell you all about it. I hope that I get some good pictures also. This is a mission trip. I will helping in a clinic and others will be doing many other things...children's programs, prisons, church dedication. We are going to Arcelia, Mexico.

Have a great weekend!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger G'ampa C said...

Go with God, my sister.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Boy that stoo gets on my nerves. Time to activate the comment verification.

Bon voyage! I can't wait to see your pics and hear your stories!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home