Dance with me

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Mexico

Aleluya! Te alabamos, cuan grande es tu amor!
Aleluya! Te adoramos, bendito Senor.

Unidos load a la gran trinidad
Que es la fuente de gracia, virtud y verdad.

I have learned much these past few days about Mexico and myself and God...and there is still so much to learn from this experience that I know will come later.
I just got home last night very late. I slept until 10 o'clock because we stayed up talking for awhile after I got home. I wish that I had pictures to really show you where we were.

I don't really have words yet to describe. I am tired and a little disoriented at this point.

I will tell more later when I am more coherent.

Just know that it was amazing and there are many stories. God is walking beside me and trying desperately to get me to listen and grasp some deeper truths. These stories are connected to to all of that. The well of truth seems bottomless at this point and I have felt recently that God is pulling me in deeper and trying to show me something very specific. Maybe you can help me figure that out.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I find your statement "the well of truth is botomless" fascinating - dare I say "deep?" I think so often it is easier to think of Truth as a finite set of facts. Black is black and white is white. I like bottomless truth better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home