Dance with me

Monday, October 09, 2006

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jog

I am home and still in complete and utter chaos. I called home from DFW and Lucy told me that the house was still just as crazy messy as before. She hesitated and then said...well, maybe worse. She was right.
Zoe was wonderful and I am more in love with Lauren Winner than I was before. She is very Bohemian in appearance and kind of soft-spoken. Jeremiah said that we would be fast friends. I think that he is right.
I will write more later about this weekend. Just letting you know that I am home and alive and trying to dig my way out of this crazy move.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I'm sure a Bohemian like you can navigate crazy with poise!

Glad you made it back uneventfully.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home