Dance with me

Monday, October 02, 2006

Alive but Not Quite Kicking

We are in our new house but it is absolute chaos. Thanks to our family that we call small group, we now almost have all our belongings in the new house. It is too many belongings for our smaller house but that will have to be worked out slowly. I wore mismatched socks to work today...one pink and one white. Tomorrow I will need to uncover all my clothing so that I can pack to go to the Zoe conference. I hope I can find matching socks for the trip. I might have to wear my pajamas on the plane if I can't locate all my clothes. That would be bad. Sally might not want to fly with me if I wear my pajamas.

2 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Blogger Emily Gray said...

I didn't realize Zoe was this weekend! We should meet up for dinner. Don't you guys normally go to Mazatlan or that little greek restaraunt in Brentwood? Let me know if I can meet up with you somewhere!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Malia said...

Me too!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home